Monday, October 12, 2015

The Odd Beginning of B - Part 9 [ Rating = L2,S2,V2 ]

Bastion Bux
The Odd Beginning of B


Vivi sighed and looked down at Lorn “The bracelet...." She sighed again trying to get it together to talk “It...it said I had to choose how you looked...I didn't want to...I want you to be you..." Her bottom lip was still trembling “But...it tried to choose for me…started to make you change....so I...I had to..." She shook her head slightly "I'm sorry....I want to fix this...but I don't know how" She squeezed his hand a bit “At least now it's over"

Lorn blinked and frowned "It's not your fault Vivi, Neither of us knew it would do this" He told her honestly, his voice weak. He had only ever belonged to the witch so had no idea this would happen.

Suz frowns “That bracelet of yours is some nasty piece of work" she commented

Vivi glanced over her shoulder at Suz and nodded “Yeah...I just don’t know how to get rid of the thing...I don’t want it to hurt him or me....but every time I try to take it off it burns us” She sighed her shoulders slumping slightly glancing back to Lorne “Can I do anything for you?"

B- the voice hissed in Vivi's mind "You can't take me off unless you give me to another and then the process would just start all over again" it taunted.

Lorn shook his head “Not unless you can ease the pain more then that girl..." he trailed off recognition in the mans eyes "You!" he breathed in a harsh gasp.

Suz brought a paw to her chest "What about me?" she asked

Vivi heard the bracelet's voice in her head and winced slightly at the thought of Lorne getting stuck with another master and shook her head slightly, glancing down again at Lorne then stiffening as he exclaimed in surprise glancing back at Suz then to Lorne again “What?" She frowned looking at Lorne with her brows raised.

Lorn raised an arm pointing a shaky finger at Suz “She was there, at the place where I was made" He told Vivi, mentioning this fact for the first time

Suz Tilted her head and squinted here eyes looking at him for some time "Oh yha, I thought you looked familiar" she says finally

Vivi looked back and forth between the pair and looking confused “What...wait...so she was where....what?" She sat back a bit and sighed trying to make sense of it…”You both were....made?" She perked a brow “So you looked like a demon when you last saw her?"

Suz nodded “Well mostly, when I first saw him he was lovely. He was an angel." she said dreamily

Lorn Scowled “And then they turned me into what you see now” he told her

Vivi frowned shaking her head “If he was so damn sexy why did they change him....couldn't the witch just find a demon to start with...or was she not your first master?" She ran a hand through her hair looking confused still “Wait...where is this place anyways...does it still exist?"

Suz frowned and nodded "It's the same place that is responsible for me being the way I am and the stupid memory spell that keeps me from remembering what I am" She explained

Vivi started to rub her temples now trying to make sense of it “So...you aren't really a werewolf...or...just cant remember you are one...or...ugh..." She moved to fall back on the bed beside Lorne “This is fucked up" she sighed laying there a bit “So...can they fix you if they messed it all up in the first place?"

Suz shook her head " Oh no I'm a werewolf alright, but they were trying to separate the two sides, It's what they do. They take you apart and then put the parts back together to make something else. I have seen it all done. Though I'm not sure if it can be reversed" she admitted with a shrug. Then she laughed "Now why would you start out with a demon when you can have one customs made to your liking?" She asked her eyes going distant and showing pain

Vivi shrugged laying there "why not just have you bite someone to make a new werewolf or use something closer to what you’re trying to make, to make it not the damn polar opposite....seems a waste..not to mention stupid..." she frowned sitting up "still...if they can take people apart why cant they fix them"

Lorn growled "They do it because people pay them to do it and because in doing so they bind us to those stupid bracelets and make us a slave. " he said to her

Suz nodded "Yha something about the process being needed for the binding to be affective " she agreed "As for fixing us I truly don't know. I have only ever seen it done the one way" she admitted

Vivi moved to stand and ran a hand through her hair again "well...how else are we supposed to get this damn bracelet off...well not bound to Lorne anyways? I'm sure he'd prefer to be a free man again hmmm?" she gave Suz a look then glanced back over her shoulder at Lorne "right?"

Words: 887
Original Post
Bastion's Bios
Image Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment