Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Odd Beginning of B - Part 2 [ Rating = L2,S2,V2 ]

Bastion Bux
The Odd Beginning of B


She froze with her hands in her hair pulling out twigs looking puzzled "why would I hurt you? I would think running into you was bad enough. " She blinked still looking confused, demons usually didn't seem so....innocent. she stood up and smiled "I'm Vivi by the way"

He blinked lowering his arm, grunting as he feels the pain in his shackles increase when the witch gets more impatient for his return . He wanted to go and leave right then and there but something held him in his place. It made him want to draw closer to this woman he had only just met "I don't know just seems to be what people do when they see me. They run, they scream and then try to do away with me" He told her looking to the forest floor "I'm Lorn" he tells her in a nervous voice

She frowned listening to him and placed a hand on her hip cocking it out. “Why would they do that? You don't seem the type to cause trouble" The fairy was so used to creatures of all types she really didn't seem to grasp right away that people might want to hurt him simply because he looked scary.

He went to rub the back of his neck between the metal of the collar where it had gotten soar and raw from the chaffing. As it turned out even magical shackles could cause discomfort for the skin. "Because I look like a demon and they think I'm going to do them harm" He said shyly

She shook her head “That's not fair...you didn't actually hurt anyone" she sighed knowing it wouldn't matter, people liked to assume and think what they wanted regardless of if it was true or not. “Well it's nice to meet you Lorne"

He shrugged his shoulders "it's the way it is" he said simply "Um look Vivi I would like to keep talking but I need to go check in. I'll be right back if you'll wait" he says to her not able to ignore the pain from the witches call any longer.

She perked a brow and nodded "....sure" She looked at the demon puzzled but didn’t argue

Lorne would go to collect his things that where not hidden too far from where they were. Spreading large black angelic wings before taking off into the air. Flying at last back to the cabin where the witch was staying. The woman beating him thoroughly upon return for being so tardy

Vivi waited for him to return, wandering idly out of boredom..shooing away another bee and shaking her finger at it like a naughty child. Finally realizing her cloak was still missing and hunting for it. She moved to stand at the base of the tree, now spotting the garment hanging from a limb and groaned "why....why do you have to be a dick tree?"

He would return much later then planed. His wings looking like they had gone through some sort of moulting from the abuse he had suffered. Fresh whip marks were on his back and he was wheezing a bit, from the damage done to his ribs. He tried to keep it all hidden though as he approached the fairy from the shadows barely seen or heard. "I'm back" he wheezed sitting now with his back to a tree so she would not see the blood on his back.e

She jumped slightly having not heard him, turning to face him as he sat down “Geez...you need a bell or something....wow...did you have to go far? You look like hell, if it was that far you didn't have to come back ya know"

Lorne slumped, not looking to vivi "It was only far to walk back and being here is better than being there" he said "Besides I'm done with the master for now, she won't be calling me until nightfall now" He says simply, a beaten down tone to his voice that was combined with wheezing sounds.

She frowned turning to look at him fully, forgetting her cloak for now “What do you mean?" She tilted her head walking closer to him “You have a master?" She bit her lip not wanting to pry “Your not a slave are you?" She was holding her breath without realizing it hoping to be wrong

He pressed closer to the tree wincing as the rough bark cut more at the cuts on his back "Yes I have a master" he tells her, feeling an even stronger tug. The tug was pulling him to go to Vivi and so he stood now and looked at her fully in the eyes "Yes, well not to be rude but I don't ware these out of fashion" he says gesturing to his shackles on wrist, ankles and neck. He moved a hand to brush against Vivi's cheek not too sure why he had done it.

Words: 827
Original Post
Bastion's Bios
Image Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment