Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Forgotten - Part 10 [ Rating = L1,S1,V1 ]


Orin frowned when he saw the look on Bella's face but then smiled and finally broke down into teas when she scooped him up to hug him. the boy hugging her back tightly as if he was afraid to let go and lose her again "no... I don't .. I just remember my family and a fire...I was scared... so scared I wold never find you all but what.. what are you doing in this place in the castle of that foul beast the count?" he asked her.

Dracyl nods to him "Im Dracyl. Son of both the McArther and Oinari families and leader of the city of gaius. I met orin a while ago and though our meeting wasn't friendly it didn't end badly. I made a few other friends because of it and so i gave him the benefit of the doubt"

Bella held Orin while Dalton and Drac talked letting the boy cry and calm down a bit. "I'm sorry you don't remember, maybe that's for the best....We live hear because the count is dead...We've done all we can for the vampires he made and made this a good place to live again. If we can sort all this out I'll show you" she smiled slightly leaning back enough to look at Orin still adjusting to him and trying to remind herself he was just a child like any other she might speak too for the moment. "maybe Dalton can help you fill in some of the blanks too" she glanced over her shoulder at her husband then back to Orin knowing it must be odd to see his twin so much older.

Dalton nodded to Drac "I'm dalton the Lord of this land and this is Isabella the lady of the lands. I took over rule here from the Count and well Orin here is my twin brother.. or at least he was... We were both abducted by the count and turned at a young age but Orin.. he got the worse end of the deal as the only memories he has as the ones given to him by me through some twisted magic. you see my mater was hoping he would be my replacement should I ever get killed or go missing and so he did his best to make sure everything about us was the same including our memories. " he frowned and sighed,, wondering if it was really a good idea to reveal so much to someone he didn't know.

Orin calmed after awhile, still holding her wincing ever now and then "you're... you're not my brother.. my brother is the same age as me." he said and looked up to Bella. "where is Julia mouther? I miss my sister.. is father ok?" he asked and then screamed at a memory that came flashing to the front "No! please... don't make me kill her" he begged now rocking back and forth in Bella's lap and whimpering.

Dracyl looks to orin and sighs "I could help him regain his memories but i fear if i push too hard it might make the other able to grab hold of his mind fully..." He shakes his head and looks to dalton "I can only do so much after all"

Bella frowned at a loss of what to say to Orin before he remembered on his own. She simply held him closer and rocked him once he started to rock himself cooing and shushing him quietly "its over...it happened a long time ago Orin...everything is fine now remember....the count is gone...he cant hurt you or Dalton or anyone else anymore"

Dalton frowned and shook his head "you really want to see his memories? because they are no different then mine just I know the truth and he does not." he said getting up and moving around the table to the side of the table drac was on. He looked to Orin as he screamed, his own eyes going red "Bella... be careful he could snap at any minute" he warned as he watched them both now and couldn't help but give a sad smile at how she was treating him and knowing when would be upset when she had to let him go.

Orin let himself be comforted but soon the wailing cries turned into a wicked sort of laugh. It was like Drac said remembering things was not a good thing, not in Orin's case as it gave the others a foothold into his head once more. His eyes flickered blue a Julia tried to take advantage of the break down.

Drac looks to orin his own eyes shifting blue "No, your not ready to come out yet, this is Orin's time. Stay locked in there for now or else" He was stern, not knowing Julia but figured anything else in Orin's mind was not needed right now
©

No comments:

Post a Comment