|
|
Bastion Bux
The Odd Beginning of B
|
She nodded in understanding not seemingly bothered at all “Well if she’s as bad as you say I’m not surprised. I doubt she has much luck finding men on her own and you’re quite handsome so..." She shrugged glancing down beginning to draw in the dirt with the stick she still held.
He smirked a bit and felt shy as she complemented him "It...It's what I was made for" he told her. Finally enough time had passed for him to feel up to moving without wheezing and he got up and looked to her “You sure about this then?" He double checked with her.
She nodded again in understanding having met several changelings made for similar reason. She glanced at him as he got to his feet and nodded “Yeah... I'm sure" She got up and dusted off her clothes "I wouldn't be a very good person if I walked away from this would I?" She picked up her cloak a pretty dark blue thing dusted with shimmering lights like stars and draped it over her shoulders
He felt a pull and his hand moved without his bidding to brush her cheek again as he smiled, so beautiful, The though came to his mind yet he had no clue where from. But it was gone as quickly as it came. He quickly pulled his hand away from her "I... I'm sorry, I really don't know what's gotten into me today" he says.
She blinked but stood still letting him touch her and smiled. The smile growing as He apologized and shook her head, her blue curls swinging gently “it's okay. It doesn’t bother me, fae are very touchy feely creatures so its pretty common for me" She shrugged “Let’s go deal with your witch" She smirked gesturing for him to lead the way
He nods and moves off into the woods leading the way. The fact they are walking making it take longer then it should. But after awhile they finally come to the edge of the clearing where the cottage was. Even from this distance Vivi could feel the pulsating magic barrier around the cabin.
She followed him through the woods glancing around casually trying to remember the way. "This would be so much easier if we flew but I didn’t want to give us away" She sighed turning as she felt the barrier the closer they got, the thing making her skin crawl as she rubbed her arms
He looked to her “Right, I will fight her if you get the bracelet. I can't touch the thing or I burn up. Also you will need to stroke the bracelet, it’s what keeps the magic concealed in it at bay. If you stop, again I'll burn up.” He explained quickly
Vivi listened to him and nodded glancing to the house “Right... Are you sure you can fight her on your own?" She glanced at the cabin again "I'll help if you need me to"
He sighed "well I guess we will fined out won't we" He said sounding a bit afraid himself. Yet he stood now and began walking forward through the barrier. To him it was like nothing, because he was suppose to be here. But to Vivi it would have a sickeningly sweet smell to it and an oppressing pressure that would weigh on her as she walked forward.
She watched him walk through then put her hand out testing it frowning at the pressure before stepping through having to push till she reached the other side and covered her mouth to keep from gagging, glancing at the barrier warily “Ugh…That’s awful" She shook her head whispering
He tilted his head, not having felt the same thing she had. "We must be quite or the witch will know we are here" He said. But for that it was already too late, The magic had done it's work and let the woman know of their arrival.
She nodded and fell into step behind him walking to the house using his larger frame to hide her a bit
He moved into the cottage, a dry old voice greeting him "Back so soon boy and with a gift for your master, bring it here" She said making a motion with the bracelet in her hand that jerked him further into the room.
Vivi jumped slightly hearing the witch, but kept quiet as the woman dragged Lorne closer. There wasn't much she could do about it since she'd been found out ,so she stayed in place to keep away from her for now
Words: 764
Original Post
Bastion's Bios
Image Credit
No comments:
Post a Comment