Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Forgotten - END [ Rating = L1,S1,V1 ]


Bella glanced down at Orin as he mumbles and sighed "yes I know but you cant go play right now, maybe later okay?" she glanced at Drac then grimaced as he pulled out one of his own teeth, she ran her tongue instinctively over her own fangs looking a bit sick as he handed the purple stone to Dalton "one of your teeth will keep Orin sane?" she looked at him skeptically. then Glanced at Dalton "maybe we should take him someplace else till you find Manic"

Dalton rolled his eyes when he thought on Manic. "He is.. well he is Manic. He isn't easy to really describe. He has white hair and horns and well he will try to be anyone and everyone." he frowned, making a face as he pulled a tooth from himself and gave it too him looking at it doubtfully. "ok .. we will try but I will not be keeping Orin here.. I will not put my family and town with his presence. I would start at the temple of destruction and see what you can find there as I have no clue where he could be" he admitted.

Orin frowned but nodded "ok mother" he sighed, kicking his legs a bit as he sat in her lap and getting upset when Dalton mentions going away "no! I don't want to leave mother... I want to stay with her." he whimpered ,thinking he was to be taken away from her.

Drac nodded and looked to orin as he pockets the gem for the moment then "Were not leaving for good orin, we just have some more work to do before we can come back. We need to find manic and try to get things straightened out"

Bella nodded in agreement with Dalton "you'll know its him if you find him...he'll hit on you or try and molest you or something" she sighed "if he isn't at the temple maybe they at least know where he is..isn't the demon priestess there is girlfriend or something?" she shrugged then glanced at Orin shaking her head "no were just going someplace else that's all" she glanced at Dalton "you stay with moon while Drac goes to the temple I'll handle Orin" she smiled trying to be reassuring "or I can go with Drac if nothing else Malkin can handle this"

Dalton didn't really like this idea of letting Bella go with Drac an d Orin but perhaps in the end she would be the only one and only thing to help keep him calm. He sighed reluctantly. "yes go with Drac and help him find Manic. I'll stay here and look after the place while you are gone. just... make sure to come back to me ok?" he said to her and moved to live her a kiss, his hair temporarily in Orin's face as he did. He stood up strait and looked to Drac"You keep my wife safe or i promise I will come after you and I don't care if you can turn into a dragons I'm sure our dragon friend would be more than wiling to go against you" he told the man.

Orin continued to listen to them all, becoming quite happy that Bella would be coming with him "oh yay! We get to go on a trip" he cheered, sounding every bit like the seven year old that he looked.

Dracyl nods to them all then looks to dalton "Don't worry, if things get out of hand i'll make sure to get bella away from any threats first"

Bella let Dalton kiss her before she patted Orin and moved him off her lap so she could stand up. "I need to do a few things...why don't you, drac and Dalton take a walk around the garden while I'm away" she smiled ruffling his silver hair and looked at the pair of men "Dalton show him the little play area we made for Moon, he'll like the swing and the fountain.." she moved away from Orin to give Dalton another kiss "I'm going to get some clothes and tuck Moon into bed, I don't want her upset either...I'll explain you two will get to spend the day and have some daddy daughter time tomorrow" she chuckled giving his arm a squeeze and walking towards the door "I'll just be a moment
©

No comments:

Post a Comment