Orin moved to get off the ground slowly. Looking to Bella and his mind would play tricks with him as for a moment he would see her as she truly was and then the next he would see her as his mother again. the towns folk were gone now, hiding away like cowards at the presence of the boy and the dragon. They would likely kill Orin if he ever visited again after this. He looked about at the mention of Manic "Manic?... who is Manic?" he asked, making the most scenes he has ever made on any of his visits hear as it seemed he both understood her and could respond clearly. It was a big change form the growling and grunting that he usually gave in response. "I'm .. I'm not blood.. I'm Orin.. you should know that mother.. I'm your son...where is Julia and Dalton? where did they go?" he asked her now, coming closer to her and wobbling as if a bit drunk.
Dracyl shakes his head "Im from the city of gaius, if anything I'm part of creation though I'm officially unaffiliated. Something happened to him and he's simply trying to find his past. if that is a problem we can either carry out this farce of villagers piss off dragon and dragons destroys the town, or we can simply talk" he made his voice loud enough the townspeople could hear.
Bella frowned looking at Orin skeptically and slightly shocked. She'd never heard the boy say more than one word and that was usually blood or rat...the kid had always been insane and hard to handle the fact she was listening to him talk now was amazing by itself. She blinked and glanced at Drac as he explained further and sighed "I'm sorry but I'll have to insist that you not destroy my town.... the people are only reacting to what they know...Blood has a reputation for terrorizing more than just our village though he's rather fond of this one because his brother lives here so normally he's only here at Malkin's request with Manic to play babysitter" She glanced at Orin again looking more confused now "I'm not your mother...I'm Issabell..." she answered looking skeptical "I'm Daltons wife...don't you remember me?" she figured it was as good as any to start since Blood...or Orin since he actually knew his name for once had tried to kill her at least once or twice
Dalton soon caught up to his wife and saw the dragon, his eyes going wide as he also noticed Orin and pulled Bella behind his back in a protective manner. It was hard to believe these two were once twins as Dalton was older looking than Orin thanks to magic that had aged him physically, while still allowing him to remain a vampire. "Umm.. where is Manic and since when is Orin being looked after by a dragon?" he asked as he craned his neck looking up.
Orin stopped just in front of Dalton and Bella "get out of the way... I want my mother.. I came all this way to see her. How do you know my name?" he asked Dalton and looked back at Drac "Drac..it's my mom...He said, his body giving an uncontrolled twice more in line with the old him as he was slipping. "Where... I want.. Rats... no.... not rats.. I want Julia" he said, running his hand through his hair. It was an internal struggle to keep the others at bay without Manic around to help him and keep the others in line.
Drac shifts to his human form again and placed his hand on Orin's shoulder "Try drinking one of the bottles, get your strength back up and calm your mind Orin" He looked to dalton and Bella "I know how he used to be, something triggered in his mind and now it seems his original mind has come back. The other one is still there and has been trying to get back out again"
Bella blinked as Dalton rushed in front of her moving her behind him. She was able to see over his shoulder being just a few inches shorter than he was looking past him to Orin and Drac placing a hand on her husbands shoulder. "I think theyre telling the truth Love" she frowned watching Orin struggle with his own mind worried he might change back a knot forming in her stomach when he mentioned Julia. The last time he came looking for her he had stolen her daughter Moon and almost killed her. "we need to get him off the street regardless" she pointed up to the castle sitting on the hill that over looked the village.
"can you fly him up there please so the villagers are no longer in danger and you aren't from them...we can talk about this in private" she gave Daltons shoulder a squeeze before moving out from behind him and taking his hand. "I'm sorry Orin I know your confused but for now I need you to stay away from people...they don't understand that your not Blood" sadly she and Dalton had plenty of experience with this since Dalton had had his own struggles with his mind before Orin was left to deal with it himself before being entrusted into the care of the god of destruction. "We have some lower levels without windows that will be better"
Dracyl shakes his head "Im from the city of gaius, if anything I'm part of creation though I'm officially unaffiliated. Something happened to him and he's simply trying to find his past. if that is a problem we can either carry out this farce of villagers piss off dragon and dragons destroys the town, or we can simply talk" he made his voice loud enough the townspeople could hear.
Bella frowned looking at Orin skeptically and slightly shocked. She'd never heard the boy say more than one word and that was usually blood or rat...the kid had always been insane and hard to handle the fact she was listening to him talk now was amazing by itself. She blinked and glanced at Drac as he explained further and sighed "I'm sorry but I'll have to insist that you not destroy my town.... the people are only reacting to what they know...Blood has a reputation for terrorizing more than just our village though he's rather fond of this one because his brother lives here so normally he's only here at Malkin's request with Manic to play babysitter" She glanced at Orin again looking more confused now "I'm not your mother...I'm Issabell..." she answered looking skeptical "I'm Daltons wife...don't you remember me?" she figured it was as good as any to start since Blood...or Orin since he actually knew his name for once had tried to kill her at least once or twice
Dalton soon caught up to his wife and saw the dragon, his eyes going wide as he also noticed Orin and pulled Bella behind his back in a protective manner. It was hard to believe these two were once twins as Dalton was older looking than Orin thanks to magic that had aged him physically, while still allowing him to remain a vampire. "Umm.. where is Manic and since when is Orin being looked after by a dragon?" he asked as he craned his neck looking up.
Orin stopped just in front of Dalton and Bella "get out of the way... I want my mother.. I came all this way to see her. How do you know my name?" he asked Dalton and looked back at Drac "Drac..it's my mom...He said, his body giving an uncontrolled twice more in line with the old him as he was slipping. "Where... I want.. Rats... no.... not rats.. I want Julia" he said, running his hand through his hair. It was an internal struggle to keep the others at bay without Manic around to help him and keep the others in line.
Drac shifts to his human form again and placed his hand on Orin's shoulder "Try drinking one of the bottles, get your strength back up and calm your mind Orin" He looked to dalton and Bella "I know how he used to be, something triggered in his mind and now it seems his original mind has come back. The other one is still there and has been trying to get back out again"
Bella blinked as Dalton rushed in front of her moving her behind him. She was able to see over his shoulder being just a few inches shorter than he was looking past him to Orin and Drac placing a hand on her husbands shoulder. "I think theyre telling the truth Love" she frowned watching Orin struggle with his own mind worried he might change back a knot forming in her stomach when he mentioned Julia. The last time he came looking for her he had stolen her daughter Moon and almost killed her. "we need to get him off the street regardless" she pointed up to the castle sitting on the hill that over looked the village.
"can you fly him up there please so the villagers are no longer in danger and you aren't from them...we can talk about this in private" she gave Daltons shoulder a squeeze before moving out from behind him and taking his hand. "I'm sorry Orin I know your confused but for now I need you to stay away from people...they don't understand that your not Blood" sadly she and Dalton had plenty of experience with this since Dalton had had his own struggles with his mind before Orin was left to deal with it himself before being entrusted into the care of the god of destruction. "We have some lower levels without windows that will be better"
No comments:
Post a Comment