Monday, October 12, 2015

The Odd Beginning of B - Part 8 [ Rating = L2,S2,V2 ]

Bastion Bux
The Odd Beginning of B


B- “Well I would have just communicated with you through your mind but you blocked me out. So now I'm using Lorn" It said the scent she asked for coming off of Lorn now and if she were to taste him the same could be said to be true, not that she would at such a time. "Very good, What kind of man do you like? color of hair and all that?" it asked next becoming more personal with it's inquiry. Still sounding like some underpaid intern who would really rather be doing anything but this right now. Still the jealousy and hurt remained though a touch more obvious in these questions.

Vivi tilted her head, brow still raised and looking confused “Well...I'm not in the habit of letting anything get in my head so...no offense" She sighed “Against the job description ya know" She blinked in surprise at his next inquiry, stepping back a bit looking guarded “….Why....?" She frowned "I don't have a preference"

B- “Oh but you must choose you see for it's part of my contract to each new owner that wares me. To make the man exactly what and how they want. So please miss Fae what will it be?” The voice almost hissed sounding angry now that she was being so difficult.

She shook her head looking down at Lorne almost looking hurt “No...I don't want to....cant you just make him look like....well him...ya know what he's supposed to look like...I don't own him....that's why I got him away from that witch...he doesn't belong to anyone he isn't property for Gods sake" She crossed her arms almost hugging herself

B- The voice growled "Fine you don't want to choose then I'll chose for you, how's that?" it practically yells at her, anger and frustration all mixed in together as Lorn now wakes screaming in agony. His skin becomes a similar shade to hers and his hair goes from red to blue as well. He was slowly tuning into a male version of Vivi minus the wings though. His screams become worse as his wings drop away leaving gapping wounds on his back.

Suz rushes over and grabs some potions trying to get him to drink them so that they can sedate the man "Dear lord, what the hell have I got myself into" she gasps

Vivi watched looking shocked and shaking her head “stop...you're hurting him....stop damn it" She shook her head seeing how the bracelet was changing him “Geez..what’s wrong with you…?” She moved over to Lorne’s other side trying to help Suz “What do I do to make it stop?”

B- The familiar felling comes back up her arm as Suz tried to deal with the now awake and in pain Lorn. If Vivi let it in it would simply say in a deep uncaring voice "Choose"

Vivi felt the feeling running up her arm and did let the voice in this time hearing him and nodded “Fine...alright..." she sighed trying to think “Ummm...." She couldn't think of what Lorne said he looked like or if he had ever said, eventually she gave up and shrugged “Black hair....long...soft.....good skin....pale...but not too pale...green eyes" She paused chewing her bottom lip….”Sea foam green" She nodded "I like the way he was built already and his height...." She frowned “Give him his wings back...please"

B-The voice left her mind and seemed to concentrate on Lorn once more as Lorn became exactly what she asked for. Though more screaming was to be had as the bracelet made the man grow his wings back, meaning more blood was shed. Even Wendy at this point came down to see what the hell was going on shaking her head.

Vivi watched Lorne change and winced shaking her head knowing growing wings had to hurt but figured it was best to keep him as close to what he was used to as she could and only make him hurt once if she could help it glancing to Wendy and moving to her friend hugging the woman looking pitiful as she glanced at Lorne "I didn't know what to do....I feel so bad" she sighed stepping away and moving to Lorne to sit with him while he changed and taking his hand once he was finished and able to lay back trying not to cry looking at him "I'm so sorry…so sorry" She sniffled

Suz finished wrapping the man up yet again, making him smell nothing like pumpkins thanks to her salve. After Wendy gives Viva hug she comes and helps to remove the execs wings laying on the floor, Shaking her head at the scene

Lorn he looked to Vivi, tears rolling down his face his grip on her hand weak at best "What's going on? why am I in so much pain?" he said, not aware of what just happened . But at least it seemed with the change the burns were gone along with other wounds. If you didn't pay too much attention to his back and wings he looked fine.

Words: 866
Original Post
Bastion's Bios
Image Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment