“Why does everyone keep calming me that? I’m human, granted a very pale and sickly human but what do you expect when I come from a home where my parents can barely rub two coins together.” He commented, shifting his weight from one foot to the next as he talked. “I… I’m lost. I don’t know where I am and I met a strange man who said I owed him a debt but for what I don’t know. He set me the task to go find my family but well… I don’t even know where I am and so can’t recall how to get home. “ he sighed looking sad.“It’s ok… I don't need charity . I just need a map or directions. Everything looks so different.” He commented, the poor boy not realizing hundreds of years had past and that his family was likely dead.
Dracyl looked too him for a moment starting to see just whats going on "Hmm...I think I see, anyway come with me. You should at least take some new shoes, it’s not charity. I don’t need them and giving them to you clears up space." He looks to the boy now his eyes a bit more blue than purple "Theres no denying you’re a vampire, but thats not a bad thing, i am friends with several myself. Vampires are not bad people, most are highly respectable and fight their urges to devour people and go for animals instead. But it is your choice to believe me or not on that front. Just remember if you need a friend where you can be safe just come back here. Now lets get you some shoes and show you my map"
Orin paused, hesitating. It was true this one had been far more kind than the others yet still he was feeling far more cautious. He was having a hard time accepting that he was a vampire because he couldn’t recall ever becoming one. “but I don’t understand how I could be a Vampire. The last thing I remember was…” he rubbed at his chin in thought flinching and cringing when Julia man an attempt to take hold again only to falter.
“my head is pounding” he complained then, not even finishing his line of thought from before. “Fine, I’ll take your silly shoes” he grumbled, almost sounding ungrateful as he would fall into step behind Drac, keeping his distance from the man. As they walked his stomach would rumble and the boy would occasionally trip over things as he seemed to drift off into some other thought and not pay attention to where he was going.
Dracyl nods and leads him into the McArther home but maintained his watch on him. "Your memories must be repressed, I’m sure you'll recover them. All it normally takes is a trigger, like fire for someone who repressed their home burning" He honestly didn’t know if that would trigger anything as Orin’s first sentence was five times more words then he had heard the boy speak before.
He brings out a map and points to the mountains between the capital and the temple of creation "This is where you are right now, The town of Gaius, we let all kinds live here as long as they promise to be peaceful inside the town. Fights and the like they can take outside or deal with me or my family"
He brings him the spare pair of shoes, leather with steel trim around them making them good for kicking things. "Here, these should last ya pretty good" He goes and gets some jerky from the kitchen. he bites a chunk of his and offers another strip to orin. "So, do you have an idea of where you are now?”
Dracyl looked too him for a moment starting to see just whats going on "Hmm...I think I see, anyway come with me. You should at least take some new shoes, it’s not charity. I don’t need them and giving them to you clears up space." He looks to the boy now his eyes a bit more blue than purple "Theres no denying you’re a vampire, but thats not a bad thing, i am friends with several myself. Vampires are not bad people, most are highly respectable and fight their urges to devour people and go for animals instead. But it is your choice to believe me or not on that front. Just remember if you need a friend where you can be safe just come back here. Now lets get you some shoes and show you my map"
Orin paused, hesitating. It was true this one had been far more kind than the others yet still he was feeling far more cautious. He was having a hard time accepting that he was a vampire because he couldn’t recall ever becoming one. “but I don’t understand how I could be a Vampire. The last thing I remember was…” he rubbed at his chin in thought flinching and cringing when Julia man an attempt to take hold again only to falter.
“my head is pounding” he complained then, not even finishing his line of thought from before. “Fine, I’ll take your silly shoes” he grumbled, almost sounding ungrateful as he would fall into step behind Drac, keeping his distance from the man. As they walked his stomach would rumble and the boy would occasionally trip over things as he seemed to drift off into some other thought and not pay attention to where he was going.
Dracyl nods and leads him into the McArther home but maintained his watch on him. "Your memories must be repressed, I’m sure you'll recover them. All it normally takes is a trigger, like fire for someone who repressed their home burning" He honestly didn’t know if that would trigger anything as Orin’s first sentence was five times more words then he had heard the boy speak before.
He brings out a map and points to the mountains between the capital and the temple of creation "This is where you are right now, The town of Gaius, we let all kinds live here as long as they promise to be peaceful inside the town. Fights and the like they can take outside or deal with me or my family"
He brings him the spare pair of shoes, leather with steel trim around them making them good for kicking things. "Here, these should last ya pretty good" He goes and gets some jerky from the kitchen. he bites a chunk of his and offers another strip to orin. "So, do you have an idea of where you are now?”
No comments:
Post a Comment